Showstopper 3 System
The Showstopper system is composed of up to 4 devices: Showstopper Base, Consolette, Hub, and Remotes. Together they provide a safe environment throughout your venue, and give your crew the kind of control they need to protect the performers, the crew, and the scenery.
Showstopper Base is where it all begins. This rack-mountable device can power the emergency-stop contactors of up to 8 Stagehands and is the device hub for Showstopper accessories.
Availability: Same Day
Our Showstopper Consolette is the cue-control accessory for the Showstopper system. With this device jacked into your Showstopper Base, you’ve got full control of your show and your gear. Read all the details…
- Emergency stop button – When the Consolette is plugged into the Showstopper Base, the e-stop circuit becomes part of the complete Showstopper e-stop loop. Any red emergency stop button will stop the show.
- Straightforward controls – The Consolette includes the controls necessary to run your show. Full-size buttons eliminate mouse fumbling during a show.
- Jog function – New with the Consolette, motor jog functionality is now baked-in.
- Ethernet connection – Connect your Consolette to your Spikemark computer using ethernet.
Showstopper Consolette w/10ft device cable: $2,500
Availability: Ships 1-2 weeks
When you need to connect more than 8 Stagehands to the emergency stop system, Showstopper Hub lets you expand. Showstopper Hub provides 8 more emergency stop outputs. And you can expand even further by simply adding more Showstopper Hubs to the system.
Availability: 6 weeks
Rental: Coming soon
Sometimes you need more than one emergency stop button on the stage. When the operator can’t see every possilbe safety concern, you may need an emergency stop button in the trap room, or over in the stage left wing, or right next to the machinery.
The Showstopper Remote adds an additional stop button anywhere in the theatre. And because Showstopper Remotes can daisy-chain together, you can have as many stop buttons as you need to keep the production safe.
- Expandable – The Showstopper Remote plugs into a Showstopper Base or Hub to provide an additional stop button. To add more stop buttons, just daisy-chain Showstopper Remotes together.
- Showstopper Remote • $500
- 50 ft Device Cable • $500