The Stagehand FX is a network-enabled input/output controller that can be used with Spikemark to add simple mechanical effects, such as pneumatic valves, to your show.
- Simple – Stagehand FX is a flexible I/O controller. Give it 120VAC power, an ethernet connection, and a Showstopper cable and you’re ready to control simple effects with Spikemark. With Stagehand FX, you can now coordinate both simple switched devices and motors being run by Stagehand motion controllers.
- Expandable – Each Stagehand FX operates 4 relay outputs (rated for 3A at 30VAC/42VDC), and can sense 4 dry-contact inputs. You can connect various power sources to the relay outputs making it easy to control solenoid valves, and small motors from a single Stagehand FX. Any switch can be connected to the Stagehand FX inputs and used as trigger cue links.
- Easy to setup – Stagehand FX uses pluggable terminal blocks for the I/O connections, making it easy for you to connect any device.
- Safe – Each Stagehand FX integrates with the Showstopper emergency stop system to ensure that all effects can be halted in an instant if any problems develop.
- Stagehand FX: Input/output effects controller • $2,000
- Stagehand FX • Ships today!
- Stagehand FX • $50/wk*
* All rental incur a 1-week prep fee.