- Bore: 1.25″ keyed.
- 8″ diameter.
- 3″ wide rubber tread.
Revolver Drive Wheel
- 2500 counts/rev.
- Iincludes a 10 ft whip to connect to your Stagehand.
- Output shaft is .375″ x .875″ long.
- 1000 counts/rev.
- This encoder includes a 10 ft whip and a connector to connect right to your Stagehand.
- This encoder can be ordered in either 56-C or 180 size c-face.
The same limit switch used on our Pushstick deck winch. Our rotary limit switch has two limits. Set limits at the machine and without tearing apart your show deck. You don’t have to worrying about accidentally triggers from performers or wayward technicians.
Easy to Set– Set your limits with a screwdriver and a little patience. Cams in the limit switch are adjusted with a slight twist and accuracy is locked in.
Versitle– Connect to your machine where it’s most convenient. An output shaft mates to a sprocket and your machine.
- Two normally-closed, cam-activated switches.
- Input gear ratio is 50:1.
- This switch includes 10 ft whips and connectors to connect right to your Stagehand.
- Output shaft is 8mm dia.
Floorpocket Mast Extension
Change your Floorpocket to the right height for every show. The modular design of Floorpocket’s tower mast allows mast sections to be bolted on to the base machine.
Extend Floorpocket to 24 ft – Floorpocket starts at a respectable 6ft high. With mast extensions it can climb to a maximum of 24 ft.
1 foot Increments – Mast extensions are available in as little as 1ft increments or as large as 6 ft sections. Easily extend to 12 ft, 18 ft, or 24 ft or anywhere in between.
Easy to add on– Precision milling and finishing of each mast section make installation straightforward. It’s as simple as lifting the extension into position and bolting it in place. The integrated racks align to allow the climbing platform to move smoothly.
Need a little help figuring out what you need?
Connect with an automation expert now.