The Pushstick includes Zero-Fleet drum technology for quick and easy installation. Fast, quiet, and simple to setup, this winch makes moving scenery an easy part of your production. Pushstick has a tiny footprint so you can pack more automation into a smaller space.
- Simple – Pre-wired plugs, built-in cable-tensioning, and a spring-loaded cable-keeper allow for quick set-up and take down. Each winch comes with the accessories you need for reliable motion control: high resolution encoder, brake, and limit switches.
- Powerful – Pushstick has a 5hp gearmotor capable of producing up to 700 lbs of pull which will drag wagons weighing thousands of pounds.
- Fast – Pushstick pulls scenery at 36″/sec, and with a Stagehand Pro AC it can be oversped to move at a brisk 72″/sec.
- Rugged – Strong lightweight aluminum construction. Mount the winch in any orientation to suit your show.
- Pushstick AC: 5hp winch • $20,000
- Pushstick AC: 5hp winch • 4-6 weeks
- Pushstick AC: 5hp winch • $200/wk*
*All rentals incur a 1-week prep fee.
- Size – Pushstick measures 15″ wide x 29″ long x 60″ high.
- Weight – Pushstick has a shipping weight of 570 pounds, with control and crate.
- Drawing – You can view a drawing of Pushstick here.