Pushstick is a workhorse winch designed for the theatre. Fast, quiet, rugged, and simple to setup, this winch makes moving scenery an easy part of your production. Pushstick ships ready to plug into a Stagehand, getting you up and running quickly.
- Simple - Pre-wired plugs, built-in cable-tensioning, and a spring-loaded cable-keeper allow for quick set-up and take down. Each winch comes with the accessories you need for reliable motion control: encoder, brake, and limit switches.
- Powerful - Pushstick comes in either 2hp or 5hp models capable of producing up to 1000lbs of pull which will drag wagons weighing thousands of pounds.
- Fast – Pushstick pulls scenery at 27″/sec, and with a Stagehand AC it can be oversped to move at a brisk 54″/sec.
- Rugged - All-steel construction makes the Pushstick extremely strong. Direct-drive gearing means there are no belts to slip or chains to break. Mount the winch in any orientation to suit your show.
- Pushstick AC: 5hp winch • $20,000
- Pushstick AC: 2hp winch • $19,500
- Pushstick AC: 5hp winch • 2-3 weeks
- Pushstick AC: 2hp winch • 3-4 weeks
- Pushstick AC: 5hp winch • $200/wk*
- Pushstick AC: 2hp winch • Not available
- Pushstick DC: 2hp winch • Not available
*All rentals incur a 1-week prep fee.
- Size – Pushstick measures 34.6″ wide x 40″ long x 14.4″ high.
- Weight – Pushstick has a shipping weight of 620 pounds, with control and crate.
- Drawing – You can view a drawing of Pushstick here.